The 20 honorees for Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s 2011 Up & Coming Lawyers have been selected.
These attorneys have practiced law for 10 years or less, yet have already distinguished themselves in the practice of law, and appear poised for even greater things. They were chosen for their noteworthy cases, unique practice areas, and interesting community or bar association efforts.
In this annual salute to the rising stars of the bar, the honorees will be acknowledged at Lawyers Weekly’s Up & Coming Lawyers luncheon Dec. 8 at the Detroit Marriott Troy. They also will be recognized in a special section Nov. 21, in which we will feature profiles of each.
Our 2011 honorees are:
• Heather J. Atnip, Romanzi Atnip, P.C.
• Hilary A. Ballentine, Plunkett Cooney
• Darryl G. Bressack, Fink + Associates Law
• Katherine (Katie) Donohue, Butzel Long
• Paul R. Hage, Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss, P.C.
• Sarah Riley Howard, Warner Norcross & Judd LLP
• Thomas W. James, Michigan Auto Law
• Kaveh Kashef, Clark Hill PLC
• Russell A. Kavalhuna, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Western District
• Channelle Kizy-White, Channelle Kizy, PLLC
• Caralyce M. Lassner, Caralyce M. Lassner, JD, PC
• Susan Lumetta, Cummings, McClorey, Davis & Acho, P.L.C.
• Maureen M. McGinnis, Donald E. McGinnis Jr., P.C.
• Rajesh K. Prasad, Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office
• Kristen E. Ray, Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge
• Christyn M. Scott, Dykema Gossett PLLC
• Benjamin C. Stasa, Brooks Kushman P.C.
• Melonie L. McKenzie Stothers, Barris, Sott, Denn & Driker, P.L.L.C.
• Zana Tomich, Dalton & Tomich, PLC
• Erin L. Toomey, Foley & Lardner LLP